BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

'Working' Day






Date: 2.1.2011
Day: Sunday

'Working' Day!
Woke up early this morning about 8am. Followed my planned routine. I had my cereal breakfast and started to read my emails, FB's notification and some online news.
After that, I started to plan, organize and assign my events preparation work.
Got a phone call from Alex Lim and we discuss about the program details. We also brainstormed about some ideas for Waltz, with Love story line! We chat on Skype almost whole noon. Thanks for Alex, I got quite a lot of directions! However, I am still very headache to combine every elements and synchronized everything to come out with a perfect story! I want the story to be attractive, someone would remember it and I DO NOT want people saying these.... "Lame!!" or "Normal lu.. Nothing special" or "Sienz...."
What I hope to get from the crowd is "Wow! This is creative! Nice!!"
This is the direction I am giving to myself. I have to set this story fast because after all these are done, I will be the leader leading the team and not micro managing anymore. Calo and team, all the best ya! I will support you all until the event ends!
I stopped my thinking at about 3pm than I start to co-ordinate my EN society stuff and City Tour Committees. Chat on MSN, FB Chat and also Skype. I knew a new friend call Jacqueline on Skype. Business woman. On msn, I chat with Jason and also Sherry. Jason shared his personal issues with me and I hope he will be okay soon! All the best Jason! Sherry shared about her disappointment about her business Ideas being used by YTL.
I gave her an advice which I would to share out here.
A Business Idea will REMAIN as IDEA if no ACTIONS are taken.
SOMEONE will have that idea somedays and will make transforming the idea into MONEY!

She understand this and she promised that she will continue generating new ideas and this time she will take action!! I have faith in you Sherry Mei!!!

My dearest sister, Ch'ng Winn Nie cooked dinner for me. Hmm... Touched! Delicious oh!! Haha!
Oh ya, I missed one attitude challenge d.. I ate rice for my dinner. Omg!! Haha!
Watched a movie called "Taker" with her. Nice movie!!
Half way through Calo called me. He sounds indifferent today. At last he scared I was okay with anything he said. But actually, I want to give more freedom and creative path for them. Because this event needs more creativity and freedom. It is not a formal and full of protocol event. So I gave him more space. At last we got an understanding among us. :) I am happy to have a committee like him. :)

However, I want to say that I suddenly felt that I am not a good leader yet. I can speak well, convince people, but I do have fear in me when I start my project. I have 'fear'. Unknown fear!! I am countering it!! I will make !!!!!!! :) I will need to lead my companies in the future!!!

Had a FB meeting with Business Conference Committees.


Sincerely signing off,
EgoSky - Wincent Ch'ng Winn Shern
Now or Never
02.01.2011

0 comments: