BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1st Time Swimming at Kampar


Date: 4.1.2011
Day: Tuesday

Woke up early today. Because I need to fetch my sister to KTM. She is leaving to KL and going back to KK tomorrow. Woke up at 6 something and started my 'work'. About 8am, we left our house and went to the post office to get something.. However, IT'S NOT OPEN yet. Government Office open at 8.30am? Hmm

Went for breakfast at Old Town Market and I took Porridge. Not so nice compared to the Chee Cheong Gai's one. Remember my father brought me there for that porridge. Fantastic porridge! No joke!
Later on, after finishing our breakfast, we took Vannesa's Cheongsam from the post office and went to KTM.
DELAY for 21 minutes... ==" Swt.. Waited there, chat a little bit and read a outdated 31st Dec 2010 newspaper. Malaysia are so proud with our football team and almost 10 pages are about them. One success does not prove anything. But I am still with ya Malaysia. Hopefully one day I would sacrifice my sleeping hours to watch you all play, just like what I am doing not for Manchester United! ^^

After that, I went to get quotations from Kam Ling, Jia Hao Yue Yuan and Tong Hai. I realize a concept. Customer service is very important. Although all three restaurants gave me a satisfactory menu and stage , mic everything, but I hate the way the person in charged of Kam Ling speaks to me. Honestly, they offered me the best menu plus a Curry Chicken Bread for each table. But her attitude and speaking is so fucking rude! Never even smile once and is like I owe Kam Ling money! So, I decided to cross Kam Ling off. Tong Hoi's boss was so friendly and professional. Although when I stepped in her shop, she was sleeping, but she woke up directly and smile to me. Wow!! Smile is the most important element in service! I think I have decided to pick Tong Hoi as the dinner place for 109 and 11 officer for City Tour Jan 2011!

In the evening, I went swimming with Julian! Thanks to him for inviting me for swimming. I bought my swimming cap for two semesters and never used it!! Haha! Quite tired and lack of energy after all those classes, events and meetings. First time using it, I am thorn a small piece out of the swimming cap while I am wearing it! Maybe I did not used it since I got it and it's rubber. Swam about 8 laps and quite tired! Enjoy swimming! I hope I will have more chances to swim at KTAR. I want to keep fit!!

My night was one of the worst. Meetings was so intense, plus my fatigue is killing me. I ended my meeting at 12.30 ++ and slept. However, the good news is I have some ideas and suggestions for the story line for Waltz, with Love - Friendship 2011!!! ALl the best Wincent!!

Sincerely,
EgoSky – Wincent Ch’ng Winn Shern
Now or Never
5.1.2011

0 comments: