BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Hectic start, Relax end!

Date: 3.1.2011
Day: Monday

It was a hectic day for me. Woke up early in the morning and I straight away had my meeting with Vincent Lau, my PR Manager for Waltz, with Love. Later on, I had meeting and meeting with my managers.
Luckily, I still had lunch with my sister!

In the afternoon, one of my meeting was with Calo, James Kerk, Jazlynn and Ivon. We discuss about many major issues and at last we have some conclusion and new direction.
Our new event name is Waltz, with Love - Friendship. We want to emphasize more about friendship and the love, romance that can appear within friendship, while breaking the Malaysia Record! We had a long meeting and we adjourned the meeting at 6pm.
I started to feel the stress and pressure for this event already! However, I am still so excited about making this event a success! I have faith in myself and my committee that we will make this event a legendary event in UTAR!! Come on team! Let's do it!


Night time I went for movie with my dearest sister - Winn Nie. She is leaving back to KK tomorrow (today) and I want to spent more time with her! Drove down to Ipoh and we watched an almost outdated movie -Narnia! Quite nice, not bad for the 1st movie of my 2011! I could relax and enjoy myself throughout the whole movie. Don't have to worry so much like those horror movie or think so much like inception and not too lame like some cartoon and not too long like LOTR. Lolx!

Mean time, I also got two shocking news. 1 was from JOSELYN LAU. She sent me a shocking sms telling me a GOOD news! She is so naughty lar... She told me, "Wincent,U gonna kill me.. IF you see something on FB.. Bye bye!! " Sounds like a serial Killer to me.. Lolx! She put my photo with another girl holding hands during a game during their BA Interaction Day 1 as the promo photo for their Interaction Day 2... SWT... Haha!!

The second shocking news was by a good friend. She told me a secret about her and I was quite heartache to know it.. DON'T worry it's not so serious as you think. Haha! I hope I could help me to get through this.. I don't 1 her to drag and not facing the reality. Hurting now is better than hurting later. The longer the time passes, the deeper the wound would be. Hugs...

Reach Kampar in half an hour drive and I had SUPPER. OMG.. Din follow my plan already. But I had Chapati as it has the lowest Calorie among all mamak food! Haha!

Reached home and before sleeping, I got a skype msg from one of my buddies, Juan Wyn telling me about his dilemma he is currently facing in life! Gave him my point of view and my experience. Juan Wyn, actually what you are going through now, I faced it before previously and believe me, DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND PASSIONATE with, and you will be successful! Not I am pulling you from Science stream to Business, just I hope you will do the best for your future Bro! All the Best!!

Sincerely,
EgoSky – Wincent Ch’ng Winn Shern
Now or Never
4.1.2011

0 comments: