BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What a Day?

Date: 5.1.2011
Day: Wednesday

What a day? Lolx!
Woke up early in the morning and started to finish and polished up the City Tour's documents. Went to see Mr Adrin after that to have a meeting about the City Tour stuff. Than, I WENT TO GYM!!! After few semesters, at last I showed up in the gym room for real gym purposes. Did some chest workouts and went back. Spent my whole afternoon doing almost nothing. Quite directionless today!!
Good news is KT Management called me at about 5.30pm and he said they sponsor us RM100 for City Tour! Yeah!! Good job Wincent. :p

Than.. the amazing part starts....
I slept at 6.30pm and................... WHEN I WOKE UP , IT WAS 6.30am!! 12 hours sleep!!! Haha!!


Sincerely,
EgoSky – Wincent Ch’ng Winn Shern
Now or Never
6.1.2011

0 comments: