BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stopped Diary

Date: 27.1.2011
Day: Wednesday

Omg. I stopped my diary writing for so so long! !
Was so so busy.. I was busy for City Tour, Waltz, and other preparations.
I think I want to make a habit to right it every night after I wash my face or bath.. So that I won't missed it. If i have more time only i will upload my photos. :)

Today I was so sick today.
Fever, running nose, sore throat. Slept for 12 hours although many calls and sms came in while I was sleeping. i am not sure who i talked to also..

Had lunch with Dr Teh Chee Seng, VP of UTAR. Wow. I think I could not imagine I will have the chance to have lunch with VP when I first came in to UTAR.

Thanks Dr. Teh!!!

Btw, Going for a talk tonight and I think my whole night will be about proposalS and budgets! Haha!!

Sincerely,
EgoSky - Wincent Ch'ng
Now or Never
27.1.2011

0 comments: