BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Gained an extraordinary MOMENTUM

Date: 7.1.2011
Day: Friday

A great day for me! I love it so much!
Firstly, I slept well for my night and I am very energetic throughout the whole day! Went ot the post office to help Vannesa Kuck to post her Cheong Sam back to her hometown. Sorry Sa because I was very busy and forgot about it.

I started to do my to-do list and completed a few before I went to KTM to fetch my dearest brother Jason Yeah, Yi Ching and also Jin Xiang! My Lap Sap Brother requested me for something once the moment he went up my car. "Lets go 7-11 a while. " Lolx!! We had lunch at 'not the same' and I was surpirsed by two statements. First, Jason don't 1 to eat. Lolx! And second, Yi Ching said I can not eat because I fever and she took Tou Fu only.

After that, we went home and have some chatting and hanging around. Until 2.45pm, we set our journey to uni for our major meeting with FBF Dean and Mr Tan Boon Inn. Wow. That meeting is fantastic! We got a new direction for our Business COnference and I also learn many things from their experience and advice!

One great thing I learn from our FBF Dean, Dr Ooi is, when he came into the room, he spoke like bullet train to us. Maybe its due to rush of time and he was late for our meeting. He spoke so fast until we need to pay 100% concentration towards what he say, and when we replied to him, we also replied in the same pace! Haha!! I gained momentum from him. After meeting him, I realize that I have the momentum to move on further and to face all issues that are coming very soon for my events! :) Thanks Dr Ooi, and no offense ar! :)

I had dinner with Andrew, Alvin and Jason that night! We had some chat that night and it was quite relaxing for me! :) The photo below is the comparison of a small and big cup at Lei Fatt! haha!!

That night, I had meeting with Kathy and Xue Li and I found out that they are good. I felt very sorry to my En Committee Members because I kinda neglected them. :( SOrry guys. One more semester to prove myself ya! Thanks guys!


Sincerely,
EgoSky – Wincent Ch’ng Winn Shern
Now or Never
8.1.2011

0 comments: