BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

UTAR Orientation Day


Me (Left) and Branden (Right)


Date: 10.01.2011 - 11.02.2011
Day: Monday and Tuesday

I will combine my two days diary in one post because I was too busy since 10.01.2011.
Busy getting participants for City Tour, busy promoting Entrepreneurship Society to the new students, busy for Waltz, with Love and also busy preparing for the speech that will be given during Mass Call!

City Tour's Mobile Board

I woke up late on the first day because I overslept. Actually I have insomnia that night because I was too excited for the day! I will have my City Tour team to register the new students for City Tour and also my entrepreneurship team to promote our society! Luckily I have prepared everything the night before. I have already packed everything and get ready for everything! I just have to bath and I can depart!
LEARN something from here, get everything ready and everything will be just fine!!

City Tour Group Photo 1

City Tour Group Photo 2

Entrepreneurship Society Committees

Reached there very early that morning and City Tour was the first one basically. I set up our booth and get ready for the war. My entrepreneurship Society team also arrived on time. However, the crowd for the two days are not so promising. For City Tour, We just got about 30 plus students. But, I am still very positive about the attendance because I know Jan Intake's response is like this d... We have one more good chance, which is during Mass Call which is tomorrow! :)

Donate for the poor

Peer Mentoring Programme


I attended their Mass Call Rehearsal on monday and also tuesday. Quite nervous because I did not gave a speech in front of so many people since last City Tour. And my style is I want my speech to be different and my speech could stunt the whole group to listen to me, hopefully got interested to join this tour.

Feeling for these two days: Tired, Happy, Excited, Nervous. Proud with my team and disappointment too(sponsorship).


Sincerely,
EgoSky - Wincent Ch'ng Winn Shern
Now or Never
15.1.2011

0 comments: