BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Two days updates.

Date: 28.1.2011 - 29.1.2011
Day: Friday - Saturday

I am going to update two days together!
Friday.... WHAT A DAY!!! Did my proposal, budget, plan a new contingency plan and budget untill 6am with James Kerk!! Slept for a few hours only.. Woke up at 9am and went to uni to settle the proposal. After printing everything out, I got a MAJOR problem!! I can't locate my advisors to sign my proposals and budget!!!!!! Waited for 5 hours( went to class mean time) at last I found my co-advisor to sign for me. HOWEVER, she dun1 to sign my budget!! Made me soso down that day! I need to submit to fast but she dun1 to sign. I know she got her reasons and principles.. Haiz.... Drag again my proposal and budget.. Amitaba.. Hope everything will turns well!!!! Come on!!!

Friday night, went out with Jason , Cha Cha, Wah wah, Alvin and my sister for PIZZA!!! Yee ha! Ate so much and expensive. RM17 per person leh... OMg!! BUt enjoyed la. New year mood leh.....
Had some discussion with Edward about his ideas.. Edward.. Not bad!! You just need to improve your communication skill bro! I have faith in you!!
Made a decision during Friday night which changed my Saturday night's activities.

Sat, went to Interaction day 2 for BA society. Honestly, I did enjoy a little bit for the day, but more creativity and innovation should be added in the games. We had 6 games (3stations). I love the balloon captain ball game. If being modified, the whole game will be great! I have read Entrepreneurship Society's Interaction Day proposal and it's interesting. So I hope the implementation will be perfect too. Let's organize the best Interaction Day EN team!! Back to BA Interaction day, my sincere advice is think more out of the box and must be more creative. It's okay to not do well in the beginning, the main thing to learn is how much you learn and improve! :) However, I still got new friends and MY TEAM WON THE OVERALL CHAMPION!!! Yes!!! Got a box of Manderin Orange! Muahahaha!!!
Our team, team 'SOUL'! Love you guys!!
The lunch was nice! Enjoyed it leh!! I took two plates.. SORRY YAN WAH!! He kept ask me, "Wincent, you still not enough ar..." Haha!!!

Came back home and wash all my stuff, preparing to leave for CNY!! Had dinner with Jason, Yi Ching and my sister.. NOt bad.. New year mood again, Ate alot. Haha!!

Later going for MU match!!! Come on MU!! I need some CNY celebration!! Give me more goals tonight!! Muahaha!!

Sincerely,
EgoSky - Wincent Ch'ng Winn Shern
Now or Never
29.1.2011

0 comments: