BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Moving House

Date: 6.1.2011
Day: Thursday

Nothing much in the morning. Just my normal life.

In the afternoon, I helped my buddy, Alex Lee to move his things to his new rental place. He is moving from Westlake to the shoplots above Hing Long Restaurant. He discovered something, when Alex Lee is making up a story to cover something or trying to lie to me, it is very easy to spot. His eyes, and his speed of answering my question will be very slow. ALEX LEE, don't try to lie to me again ar next time! Wahaha!
Honestly, the place they are moving not a decent place although, yup the rental is much more lower. However, if talking about a good (not like 1st class or fantastic) environment, facilities, SAFETY, and hygiene, it is not worth the money from my POV. By the way, no offense ar Alvin and Alex! :)

Evening time, I went to KTM to pick up my another buddy, Alvin Kk! He came back for work and orientation purpose! Had dinner with him at wo我问天. I had 东波肉 and he had 马来风光! The 马来风光 is kangkung cooked with balacan. Very nice but we calculated the profit margin, its about 300%! Omg! Haha!! The cost we estimated for that dish is only Rm1 - Rm2 and they charged us at the price of RM6. Lolx!
I learn a lesson here, some people and many people are willing to fork out their money to pay for delicious food!

Had meeting whole night long and slept early. Not in a good mental state! :(

Sincerely,
EgoSky – Wincent Ch’ng Winn Shern
Now or Never
8.1.2011

0 comments: