BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

City Tour Preparation

Date: 8.1.2011
Day: Saturday

Wow. Delayed so many days only write my Diary Blog. Too busy and tired to do it this few days.
However all my memories are still fresh in my mind and I have not forgotten it yet! For today's diary, I will use more photos!
Today, I brought my City Tour's team (all guys) to do decoration work. Haha! i am quite doubtful about our team's ability in decoration part because starting from me, their leader sucks in art work! My three more committees are gym body builders. So... Art work + gym enthusiast are totally different genre! However, the results shows the opposite! Lolx! Ah Mao, turns out to be a great artist and the rest of us supported him in a best and professional way!

In the morning, we gather at my house and we discuss about our strategy and action plans for the day because we depart! We went to Cherry house to print out our stuff and bought all our 'equipment' to prepare for our 'Deco War'! After that, we had our lunch at Long Fong Kok before fetching Sheng Peng and go straight to the uni! We started our deco work at about 1pm.
Raykee Raykee and Sheng Peng

Ah Mao Ah Mao's Art work - Note Book

Ah Mao Artist of CT Tour

Sheng Peng Help Hand I am doing my part ^^

*ta da* 75% of hard work Forced Sheng Peng to carry!

After giving them instructions and directions, I help out a little bit before going home to fetch my brother Jason Yeah to KTM. This guy ar.. Ask him to be fast so that you can have your lunch slowly and catch up with your KTM. He don't 1... Drag drag and in the end he ate his lunch like crazy fast and hurry!! Haha! We ate at 36 stalls and met up with Stephanie, Jayremy and alfred. :)

When I returned back to the uni, their progress is fantastic. They got my idea and Ah Mao is seriously fantastic in drawing! But, I started to felt the team togetherness today! Our board is about 75% done that day. What we need is some last touch by girls in writing in our City Tour's information, placesname and the stick the City Tour words.


Nothing much that night! Just a normal night. But I already got reservation for places for City Tour that night! Wow! Hope our registration journey would be smooth and great because Jan Intake the students are more academically minded and the number of the students are little too!
And we also got wishes of good luck from our Ex Chairman - Munz Munz!!!
Good luck my dear City Tour team!

What I learn and felt today is...
I am used to lead and work with a big team like 20 -30 members. So suddenly, the number reduced to 7. And I learn different things from this smaller team. Our relationship is much closer, our communication is faster and decision made by me can be reached to all in a minute time! I admit I took this team and event for granted in the beginning. Sorry. But now, I start to appreciate everything in this team! Love my life! Haha!!! Now or Never guys!!

Sincerely,
EgoSky – Wincent Ch’ng Winn Shern
Now or Never
13.1.2011

0 comments: