BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Journey back to Penang for CNY

Date: 30.1.2011
Day: Sunday

~Chicharito's Goal~
Good new start in the very morning!
I watched Southampton vs Manchester United for FA clash.
Good thing Manchester United won!! Yes! 1-2
Amazing come back again. Lolx. Another goal from Chicharito!

After the game I went back home and start to pack for my trip back to Penang!
4am sharp we started my journey with my sister and Alvin Kk. Nice drive.. Quite sien in the beginning but half way back, knew a new friend - "Red Color Chevrolet". We overtake each other and make my driving fun and not so boring. NO WORRIES. We went 110-120km/h only. Haha!! Just like a highway interaction between two bored drivers. Haha!

Reached Penang at 6 something and straight away we went for breakfast at Air Itam! Wow! Went to a coffee shop that I did not visit for more than 10 years. A special historical feeling when I sat in the coffee shop.
A 'table'?

Historical Coffee Shop

My Kuey Chap Breakfast

My dearest sister with Kuey Chap too

Alvin Kk with a == look

My dad 'found' us at Air Itam

After sending Alvin home, I had a 4 hours sleep. Tiredness level at a top level. Haha! Woke up at noon and went to my grandma (mum's mum) house for a visit.
Before that, we went to one of my favorite coffee shop for lunch. Their famous food is.........
Siam Bee Hun (My Favorite)

Penang Bridge View (Raining soon?)

On the way to Butterworth

Me and my Grandmother (Mum's mum)

Played DotA with my cousin and after that, I did something very humiliating to myself.. I played basket ball with him and also with his friends, BUT I played like a kid. Lolx! I really do not know how to stand and how to def etc.. Really not my sports... If volleyball or football, I would be playing happily. I actually regretted not taking up this sport when i was young.. Basketball is not an ordinary sport but it is also a 'cool' sport! Lolx!
It's okay. I understand this concept where I don' t always win every time. And I can't be good in everything! ^^
But life is a learning process. Learn something new everyday! This is what I hope I can do in my life!

What a learn today is:
How to interact with people who are younger than me but having a great advantage (certain abilities, skills, knowledge) over me. Something special to be learned today! Haha!


Took a 'special' shot today
Sincerely,
EgoSky - Wincent Ch'ng
Now or Never
31.01.2011

0 comments: