BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just a Day....

Date: 9.1.2011
Day: Sunday

Nothing much in the morning...
Afternoon went to pick Jennifer and Chee Li up from KTM station. Two of them really got 缘分. They bought their KTM ticket separately but end up sitting together. Haha!! Small world!

After that I brought them to uni to settle the mobile board. Chee Li wrote all the words. We kept laugh at her writing. Btw, thanks a lot ar Chee Li! :)
96% done this time. Not bad! Love it! The best mobile board since in UTAR! Haha! I mean the best for the mobile board that I have personally involved in it! :)

I remember I rushed back to design my Entrepreneurship Flyers and Name Tag. Then I straight away drove to KTM to pick up Xin Hang. HOWEVER, he did not tell me that his train was delayed!!!! Xin Hang!! I drove back to pick up Jen and Raykee and we went to Print our flyers and have dinner. After that, we had d meeting at Chee Li's place to discuss about our task and everything for the orientation week. Good chemistry among all committees! ^^ Happy to see that!

After meeting, I went out for another informal meeting with my Entrepreneurship Society Committee Members to pass them the stuff and some short briefing. AT THE MEAN TIME, i also watched football match - Manchester United vs Liverpool FA Cup clash! Haha!!

Gerard got RED CARDED

Manchester United won! 1-0 Liverpool.
However, not so happy also.. Just I felt pity to Liverpool because they just got they new manager and their captain got red carded. Omg.. And MU won with a penalty which seems like a dive. How I hope that match ended 1-1.

Sincerely,
EgoSky – Wincent Ch’ng Winn Shern
Now or Never
13.1.2011

0 comments: