BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Day of New Year 2011

Date: 1.1.2011
Day: Saturday

It's the first day of New Year 2011. I want to continue to write my blog but this time I want to try to write like a diary. I am not confident that I could make it till 31.12.2011 but I will try but do my best!

I started my 14 days attitude challenge where I have 10 challenges I need to face! I am not sure where I have read previously, saying that when someone can change and maintain their attitude for 14 days, they can keep that attitude after the 14th day. So, I decided to challenge it!
Here are the challenges:
1. Every morning 1 Vitamin pill and plain water
2. Every morning wash and brush teeth
3. Every morning cereal breakfast and fruit
4. Everyday must have at least half an hour exercise
5. Everyday check all emails and read at least two news
6. No supper!! No Fast food!
7. Every night must wash face, brush teeth and apply medication
8. Sleep early, latest by 1am for 4.5 hours.
9. Afternoon nap cannot more than 1 hour
10. Drink a cup of tea once a day at least and drink 2 liter of water.

First day I already failed to do number 8 and 9!

Woke up early at 7.30am in the morning.
Read my emails, replied, gave directions for Waltz, with love committee and went for basketball.
Discovered at new game on FB, call 虫虫特工队. Just like worms. Wasted my afternoon playing it.
And this afternoon, everyone was so active on FB and I felt headache because suddenly there are many sms, notification, emails (2 in-box) , group chat, FB chat and MSN chat! Luckily my skype was quite quiet!
Took sweet corn for lunch. My sister brought it back from Cameron!
Later on at 8.45pm, I went to MM to have dinner with my sister and at the same time I watched West Brom vs Manchester United!
Thought will be a disappointing New Year Match. Luckily they won with 1 goal margin!! 1-2 (2nd away win)
Chat with Calo about Waltz, with Love 2011. Had some bright future for this event already :)


Signing off
Sincerely,
EgoSky – Wincent Ch’ng Winn Shern
Now or Never
1.1.11

0 comments: