BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Secret Message hidden Behind a Simple Concept of Cooking

There are some hidden secret behind the concept of cooking?

Day: Wednesday
Date: 7.7.10

It Begins with.....
This concept suddenly strike my mind when I was thinking what I want to have for dinner.. 
And suddenly also, I discover some Business - Entrepreneurship Concept in my cooking before I started. Therefore, I record down the whole process! 

Firstly! I will share how to COOK A SIMPLE YET COMPLICATED MEE! 
Secondly, I will share the CONCEPT I discover here. 

FIRST PART
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients. Sadly, I only have limited ingredients at home. I only have an egg, some mushrooms, some fish cake (stole from Edison my roommate), some garlic. and Maggi mee! 
 
 
   
 
Step 2: I wash, cut the mushrooms and fish cake into smaller pieces. Next I mince the garlic into tiny bits.  
 
   

Step 3: Now! Show time! I put some water in the pan and cook the maggi mee until it is cooked. Next, I removed the water and pour the mee onto plate.
 
 
  
Step 4: CLIMAX!!!  I start to heat the pan and pour some cooking oil in it. When it had heated up, I pour in the garlic, fish cake and mushroom in it. Stir fry it for sometime... Then, I insert the mee and add the seasoning and sauces into the pan. Stir it ...... Next, I break the egg (1 hand!!!) and stir it again. 
 
 
 
  
 
 

Step 5: Its time! Its ready!!! I pour it onto another nicer plate! Its done!!!
 
    
SECOND PART
Okay.. Do you have anything in mind now? What Concept I am going to share by "COOKING" ?? Hmmm..... Wondering?
OKAY. Here comes. I always hear people say and give stupid reasons saying that I don't have enough resources to do this do that. I don't have a proper equipment, enough ingredients to do this do that.. 
So as an entrepreneurship, actually we can come out with something special, nice with creativity and innovative mind EVEN the resources are limited. We dont always have UNLIMITED RESOURCES around us when we want it. I am sure we have experience that when we want something, that thing dont come, when we dont 1 it, that thing appear! 
As for me when I am planning to cook, I dont have much ingredients and choices. But, just some slight changes, fried with some garlic, I can enjoy a better mee goreng special than just the normal maggi mee goreng!

Even with limited resources, we as future entrepreneurship must seek solution for it, with creativity, SOMETHING special will happen. Trust me trust yourself! 

AGAIN, don't blame the limitless of resources, don't blame the unfairness!
Think, Be Creative,Out the Box,
Something new and special will be BORN!

Woopss.. one more scene... The 'result' of being CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE!! :)


EgoSky - Winn Shern
The Director of WinnShern's Cloth of Life

0 comments: