BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 12, 2010

$MoneY$ vs Environment


Ask any business man:" What is your main aim in doing business?"

99% of  answers will be because of money and PROFIT!

Day: Tuesday
Date: 13/07/2010

Today, I chat with one of my best buddy that came to Kampar to visit me. We discuss about the economic that will boomed in the future, and which is worth investing our money and time in it. 

We did agree that land, and real estate are good choices for investment that will yield good outcome and PROFIT, of course. :) 

However, I made a point that real estate, land, shares, Forex.. All these are already the red ocean where many people are fighting for it. What I think is, a 'NEW AND HUGE' industry will come up soon, the time when we, the GenY step in to 'take over' the business world. And this INDUSTRY will be the green technology and environmental related issues. And I really do hope this INDUSTRY will come up soon. What I meant here is business men make profit and money yet the environment is taken care. I understand there are already many companies starting on this.. But, it is still not something people will think of invest in initially. 

(I HOPE I GET MY POINTS UP THERE RIGHT. IF WRONG PLEASE LEAVE ME ANY COMMENTS AND CRITIQUES. THANKS)

Imagine that even you are a BILLIONAIRE now, you are financially free, you are so wealthy and what you want you could get it with money. 

B U T

Whenever you go out from you mansion or capsule, you will have to wear an oxygen mask and a 'astronaut' like suit due to the serious air and pollution. 

DO YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN? 


EgoSky - WinnShern
Director of WinnShern's Cloth Of Life

0 comments: