BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

"No English, No Job"


Day: Friday
Date: 9.7.10

Today I went to the library to read some news and relax myself. I went through this article "Japanese firms say No English, No Job". 

Japan, a modern country had realize the importance of English! Why is our country still have the issue to reverse the Science and Maths to our own mother tongue language .... People still refusing to accept the fact that WE NEED TO LEARN AND MASTER ENGLISH

In the business world or outside Malaysia, the lingua franca is English. We learn it or we won't survive! I like the mentality of the Japanese. What they say, they plan they WILL carry out! I am sure they will be stern with their decision NO ENGLISH NO JOB! And with mindset and implementation, they will be a much stronger country not long from now. 

So, Should Malaysia implement this NO ENGLISH NO JOB system since we all DO KNOW ENGLISH IS IMPORTANT to gain competitive advantages?


I admit that I am still quite weak in my opinion in English and I am still at the learning process. I will be good and perfect in English! Not long from now! This is my mission! 

JOIN ME?


EgoSky - Winn Shern
Director of Winn Shern's Cloth Of Life

0 comments: