BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jason YEAH aka YEE YEE Yeah 's birthday!!


Day: Sunday - Monday
Date: 25/07/2010 - 26/07/2010

Firstly, I would like to say 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASON YEAH!"

Past few days, our newly formed 'group' went out for Mind festival, OUting, BOred Bon Odori, Sing K(Which I will post later on), Agung birthday (boring) and lastly... finale of the weeked excitement - Jason Yeah's birthday!!!! 

This is what happen... When every1 are ready.. I asked jason in to discuss 'serious' society matters and all came in my room with cake and singing birthday song to him!!!

'Happy birthday to you x 4" 

Than we cut the cake.. Took Some Photos and chatting..

ACTION TIME!!!

The four gals pretended to leave home due to early class and i proposed to walk them home since its late at night.. When Jason was unconscionably walking.. I started to CREAM WAR by smashing a large amount of sweet and creamy cream of his face!

 WAHAHA!!!

LAter on.. cha cha, ling ling , wah wah became the cream victim!!! haha!!

Sally was running away, however eventually..... SHE WAS DOOMED TOO!!! Wahaha!!!

EVery1 had a crazy crazy moment and luckily no complaints from neighbours. WE were screaming like....!!! Haha!  I felt sad for our dearest cha cha and ling ling... they kena bully very cham by edison, xin hang, desmond and jason.. Here I come to help them!! wahaha!!!

The hero - Vincent (me) came with towel to help them :P :P (I know if Xin hang read until here, he will write " do you know what is o + 0 + o or taken your medicine?) Haha!!!

AND ALSO, JASON, XIN HANG, EDISON AND DESMOND!! I WILL REMEMBER YOU ALL FOR ASSAULTING ME AND MOLESTING ME! I WILL KEEP THIS IN MIND. JUST WAIT FOR ONE DAY....

AND ALSO I REMEMBER SEEING LING LING PIONG ATTACKED ME TOO!!!!!! 

Took some crazy photos and we sent the gals back home.. 

LAstly, Wish you happy birthday bro!! Hope you dreams come true. I know you are a person, highly equip with entrepreneurial mindset and high aspiration and self esteem! We have alot in common and I am sure you can be some1 great 1

day! All the best!



EgoSky - Winn Shern
Now or Never
Director of Winn Shern's Cloth of Life

0 comments: