BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Luck vs Gamble



VS



Luck vs Gamble

Actually I do not believe in luck anymore nowadays.. I belive in choice more than luck. Everything we do, everything we 'bet' on is about our choice, the choice we made bear the 'fruit'! Therefore it is not about luck but choice? Agree?

My Gambling experience:
I had some gambling experience in my life before and everytime I bet on something, I tend to lose. My little sister,Vannesa always told me that I don't have the gambling luck. Ask me not to gamble. Haha!



Sports Toto... I bought it a few times in my life.. But never hit even the consolation prize BUT at least got the 'ALMOST' experience. Actually 'ALMOST' means din kena la! Haha!



Football World Cup!!!!!
I betted for three times lost twice draw once. How sad is it ah? Haha! Again is this luck or it was my choice to pick the other team? Haha. My friend even said "Winn Shern, pls don't bet on those good teams, you are forcing them out from the world cup!!!" Lolx.



Now... Just normal gambling... During CNY....
Just like my 2010 CNY, in the beginning, I won alot, got lucky with nice cards.. So excited. After some times, started to lose lose lose until after playing so 4 hours, I lost eventually! Lolx.

I have friends who bet in football losing few thousands... Friends losing few hundred just by playing cards.... Seeing people gambling on toto but never win.. I heard a story from someone, there is man who never strike lottery aka toto in his 30++ years of trying.... even a consolation prize! Lolx.

NOW, what I hold in life is... WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT!! Gambling is just a time wasting activity! So once again, gambling = luck? Still confusing.. A mathematician will say gambling = probability. For me as an future entrepreneur, Gambling = Trying to find a shortcut to double your wealth with a risk of LOSING IT ALL!!

Luck? Choice? Wahahahahahaha!!!

0 comments: