BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

The Emotional Side of me


Sentimental songs... The beauty of nature.... Sea Breeze... Quietness.... 

It really catch my Heart and Mind....

I always wonder.. What type of person am I? Sometimes, I could aggresive, Sometimes, I will be a more sentimental guy.. I love the beauty of nature. The quietness let my mind rest... calm me down... 


Day: Monday

Time: 12.00am

I was having some gathering and chatting with Edison, Jason and also my new friend ShuYi at the lake side. While chatting, the wind blows... gently massaging my face... The worries and conflicts in mind dissolved in the wind.... And now, here I am again, the strong, highly motivated Ch'ng Winn Shern!

 

I am telling and promising myself, when I am financially free and my major goals in life are attained, it will be time for me enjoy and relax... I want to located all my houses at different countries that is near to nature so that I could enjoy the beauty and gorgeousness of it before the HUMAN RACE detroys it completely in the 'NEAR' future... 

NOT TO FORGET: I want to have red wine to accompany too through out the whole enjoy life process!

Do it now Winn Shern! Every seconds passed will not turn back. Either now or never! To you all who are reading this blog too.

"IT IS EITHER NOW OR NEVER!!"

Everything... you missed that second, thats all. You missed it! Its a fact! Unchangeable fact! 


EgoSky - Winn Shern
Director of Winn Shern's Cloth of Life


0 comments: