BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday My Dear Sister, Winn Nie!

Happy 18th Birthday Winn Nie!



Day: Wednesday
Date: 7.7.10
Time: 12.17am

It's my little sister, Winn Nie's birthday! It's her18th birthday! Wow. At last, I am 21 and she is 18 already. I turned adult on 29th of June and she turned into young adult on 7th of July.

 

I bought a cake and kept it secret and purposely did not wish her hapypy birthday even already past 12am. With all my housemates and a few of my class mates, we storm in her room where she was stil studying her Physics. 

We sang Happy Birthday and just it was just a simple birthday ceremony. :)

 

My wishes for her is, All the best in your life! Hope you could excel in your exam, dreams come true! I am sure you will be a very successful veterinarian in the future! 

I love you Winn Nie!


EgoSky - Winn Shern
The Director of Winn Shern's Cloth Of Life

0 comments: