BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

UPs and DOWNs, all in one day.

Date: 28.2.2011
Day: Monday

Woke up quite early and went to the uni with Edward to see our Entrepreneurship HOD. He did give us some valuable advice and support for the event : The Apprentice.
I went back to and sent a few important emails to different parties.
Later on, I went to Ipoh with JY to settle my sister's driving license and to repair my phone. However, along the whole journey, we got many ideas regarding the LS Student Agency's business idea! Great idea refining process from us!
Rushed back from Ipoh to meet up with the dean to discuss about the council issue. He bought our idea and will consider and give some feedback by Weds. Yes! Hope this effort could help the FBF students!
After that, me and Jy went to the Library, planning to study for tomorrow's midterm. HOWEVER, i found some books and started reading it. "The Art of Thinking". Yeah!!
However, the down side of my day came. I received email from Ms Lai saying our proposal being rejected and there are a few points which need to be improved and amend. Than I received some feedbacks from the comments I gave to Jaz. She had her point but in the end, I can see some improvement in her already. Keep up Jaz! I also did receive an FB msg from Calo saying about his position and also receive a FB msg from Raymond asking me to pay for the popper I accidentally popped during the Moral Campaign previously. And... I missed someone so badly. Hoping to hear from her soon. :(


This is Life! Ups and Downs in a day! Wincent, you can do it!



EgoSky - Wincent Ch'ng
Now or Never
28.2.2011

0 comments: