BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Sincere Heart

Date: 20.2.2011
Day: Sunday

I had a meeting with Chee Li at 7.30pm to discuss about our Waltz, with Love matters.
After meeting, she told me that she is going to feed her dogs.
In my surprise, I ask for more details about her 'doggies'.
I was told that she will feed the stray dogs everyday at the construction site, almost everyday.
She even cook maggi mee for them (yesterday's dinner for the doggies)
She told me a funny statement :"I put some seasoning of the maggi mee for the doggies because if not it will be tasteless for the dogs... ==''' Ha!! Cute and with a sincere heart!
I fetched her to the construction site and saw the mee she left for them a day before. She told some of her insane, crazy, cute and kind hearted actions to me such as waiting for them to eat for 1 hour before leaving..
I told her that she was the second friend who really have such a sincere and generous heart for animals. I met and know one about 10 years ago. She is Thong Hui Theng.
Found similarities in these two people. :)

Thanks.

Sincerely,
EgoSky - Wincent Ch'ng
Now or Never
21.2.2011

0 comments: