BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Retail Management Presentation

Date: 25.2.2011
Day: Friday

Woke up at 5.30am in the morning ... Despite sleeping at 2am.
As usual, wash up and started with some minor updates from my email and FB.
Started my research on my Retail Management 8% presentation preparation.
Wanted to score full marks for it, so put my 90% FOCUS for it (10% on songs).
Quiet and peaceful of the morning make me feel so fresh and calm.
I can do things so well in the early morning.
Framed my whole presentation, and started to come out with some crazy and creative ideas to score some marks under the 'interaction with crowd' section.
Thought of some ideas to ask for volunteers from my tutorial class to help me in conveying my msg in a short acting form.
I learn from Steve Jobs - visual visual
Did the slides and brief Vannesa about her part.
Did some last minutes video to add some value in our 20 minutes presentation.
Set off to uni at 9.30am.
Our topic was:

THE WAR OF TALENT

Presentation well smoothly although like did not get 100% response from the crowd. Happy to get some help and support from some class mates.
Hope Vannesa and I could get high score for this presentation.
One thing I have to learn - I need to rehearse rehearse rehearse like what Steve Jobs did.

Satisfied presentation and day!
^^

EgoSky - Wincent Ch'ng
Now or Never
25.2.2011

0 comments: