BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Upgraded Wincent Ch'ng

Date: 26.2.2011 - 27.2.2011
Day Sat - Sun

Started my day with a headache morning, continued my day with a procrastinated afternoon by doing almost nothing. Gone through my evening Dotaing and procrastinating again.
Had dinner with Jason, Xin Hang, Alex Lee and Alvin Kk!

However, my night and midnight was complete different and really a special night for me.

1. MU won their match with a 0-4 score!! This will really influence my mood for the whole week long!

2. I remembered a video showing China building a 15 stories high Hotel in only 6 days time. This thing inspired and motivated me. I want to be someone who can really FOCUS and finished my things according to my plan in a swift seconds, while maintaining the quality of it!!!! I want to be someone like this from 27.2.2011 onwards!!! Wincent, do your best!!!

3. While I was watching MU match with Jason, Jason challenge me and asked me a question during the 80th minutes " Wincent, do you think they can get a 0-5 score in 10 minutes ar?" The score at that time was 0-1. 4 more goals to go to reach my prediction - 0-5!! I really believe in them and have faith and confidence that they will score. Eventually, they did it scoring 4 goals in the end. Although they did not get 5 goals, but I learn something here. I must really believe, believe and believe in what I am doing and DO MY BEST! Even when there is only a slim chance, it is still a chance!!! If you wasted it or just give up, means there will be no result for sure!!! So, it's NOW OR NEVER!!!!

4. Today, I learn to be someone with my own say. I started to evaluate what I do, what I think and din really follow too blindly! Decisive! This is what I want to be!

5. I must keep on reminding myself not to be arrogant or too EGO!! I have did it for 21 years and I have the confidence I can maintain it!

That's all. Let's see whether it will be my words only or really can be a reality!!!
All the best Wincent!!


EgoSky - Wincent Ch'ng
Now or Never

0 comments: