BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A trough for 2011

Date: 2.3.2011
Day: Tuesday

Wow. Quite a special day for me. From my tittle, a trough for 2011, got some clue about my blog post today? Haha!
However, it's not completely a trough, even it is, it's no big deal because I foresee there will be trough in my life and I had many trough too in the past. It's not to grieve why I felt in the trough but how i find my way up to the peak!! (Wincent Ch'ng, 2011)

Started my morning by waking up at 4 something to study for my Product Management mid term. Finished one chapter and I went to Mamak stall for my breakfast. Brought along a book with me - "Write it down, make it happen". I really learn a lot from this book today.

Continued my study after my breakfast until 8am. Went to EFM class. My lecturer remembered me already. Kept asking me to answer questions. Hmm.. Quite a bad news, means can skip class le. :( Haha!! I read my book during the lecture. I decided to follow the book's advice which is to bring along a small note pad with me so that I can take down any random ideas from me or from my friend. I am also taking down anything that seems special to me during the day so that I can blog. The books also asked me to take down the compliments given by other people, not to show off but to motivate us when we are down sometimes.

I went to DSA to get my Waltz's proposal. Not bad, quite some mistakes but still acceptable. Started to call my managers to solve their issues and went to repair my motor after that. Had my lunch at MM alone. Breakfast + Lunch = mamak. Haha!! Went home and started to study again before going to uni to help my 'dear' register for softskill - Take Charged. My sister also joined in oh!! "Take charged" we are all coming!! Haha!! I joined it before, but I am joining it again!!!

After about 15 minutes at the uni, came back to cont' my study and went out to uni again after 45 minutes to meet my society adviser to sign some documents. rushed back again to cont' my study later on. Learn something here: I must learn how to fully concentrate when many things are cramped together. If not I can't do well in all aspects. Again, FOCUS!!!

Went for midterm and did a careless mistake which make me lost 8 marks. It's okay! Assignment must be perfect! Come on Wincent! You want to get 4.0 this sem, right? Do your best!!!
Came home earlier to have a rest d initially, but I started to exercise to release some stress. Used my skipping rope, do some push ups, and dumbbells training. Later on, I have a football playing session with Desmond, Xhang and Edison! Haha! Crazy evening.

Had dinner with a big big groups of friends at night. Regretted for ordering the mee! Chee Li said I have so low determination, I said before that not to eat big meals at night :( This actually inspired me!! Thanks Chee Li!

After that, I went back to have a meeting with Soon and later on with my program team for Waltz at ABC. Chean Fee, I gave you a chance to prove yourself ya!! Wiiliam, do you best you can be someone in UTAR too!! Alex, I hope you have learn from your Interaction Day's mistake and do your best!!

After that I planned to go home to rest since I am quite tired that time. But before heading home, I want to release some stress by wanderings around Westlake with my orange motor. Just to feel the cool breeze of the night! Dunno why, I reached 1174, my ex-house and just went to to visit my ex-housemates - Kelly, Katty and Huey Shyan! OMG!! I really missed them. We chat for almost one and a half hour. Enjoyed the whole conversation getting updates from each other and 'zhatting' around. :)
Not to be ego, but I think I really came long and far journey since I came in UTAR. I started from nothing, and now I have whole loads of things in hand. Responsibilities increased, vision adjusted to a higher vision, determination strengthen, attitude changed, personality improved, etc etc... I really turned from someone quite meaningless in life to someone quite meaningful in life! I will keep on my hard work and effort!
I will be the one one day!!!

After that, I went to see Jason, because I got a call from Joselyn saying Jason was not okay! I saw him, EE Foi and Edward at the bus stop just beside 1174. We went to the lake side for some chat but Jason din reveal any of his problems fully. I slept at the lakeside until 3-4am. Enjoyed the lake side feel! This is one of the reason I love Kampar too!!! Haha!!

Finally, when Jason told me his problem before we went for MU match, I kinda not so surprise, because I did predict this outcome when he sent out his email to Mr Nicholas Chan.
I gave him some advice and hope he can recover from his drawback soon! Entrepreneurship journey, will never be easy but it will be FUN!!!!!

Sad thing that happen before I sleep - MU lost to Chelsea. Referee do made many major mistakes in this game causing the disaster. DISAPPOINTMENT!



EgoSky - Wincent Ch'ng
Now or Never
2.3.2011

0 comments: