BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Facebook Connect not Only People but Cats

Wow. Amazing day with mix feeling.

This morning, I found three little kittens at my store room and their 'mum' was not around.

I posted on FB to ask someone to help to get these three kittens out from my store room because I am quite not comfortable with the fragile kittens. Luckily someone came and helped me with that! I put them in a box and leave them at my balcony, hoping their 'mum' will be there for them.

Later on, people on FB taught me how to take k of the kitten etc. I tried to feed them with milk but they seems too young to drink by themselves and I do not have any bottle for them. So, I just hope and pray their mum will be here.

Night time, I was quite worried about the hunger the three kittens are facing, decided to post on FB hoping someone could help to adopt them. Not long later, I checked the box, the 'mum' was there for them. Felt relief!!

Mean time, I got friends on FB offering food, milk and care to them. ^^

The highlight of this note is here.

"One of my friend who is staying nearby to me told me that 2 weeks ago, a mother cat gave birth to three kittens in his house. And when he bought some milk for them, the 'mum' took them away from there. AND I guess the 'mum' brought those kittens to 'camp' at my house. What a small world and I got to know the history of these cat because of FACEBOOK!"

Haha!

Wincent Ch'ng
Now or Never
2.3.2011

0 comments: