BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Speaker's Corner - Wishes I made



These are the wishes I presented during my speech during the speaker corner!
1. Stay healthly
2.1st Class Honor before I leave UTAR
3. Man of his words
4. Punctual
5. High level of Financial Knowledge
6. Good Command of language.
7. Organize at least 1 MEGA event in UTAR before I leave
8. Build a strong network and be a more gregarious person!
9. Bring UTAR to a higher level ~ reputation, status, achievement
10. Be the best son for my parents and bring them around the world!!!! Love you Mami&Papi
11. ULTIMATE GOAL - Be the UTAR and GLOBAL legend

I want to be "THE ONE" not someone of anyone.

I started my speech with a song " Make a wish" and ended my speech with another song " I never had a dream come true".
I change the song to " I never had a wish come true, till today I share with you!"

There are a few quotes I shared during the event too. One of it is....


EgoSky - Winn Shern
30.06.2010

0 comments: