BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Birthday boy


Its 29th of June 2010! My birthday oh! Today is a special day for me! Its my 21st birthday oh! I am waiting for today for so long! Its time for a new fresh start!
Actually today did not started well. Everything did not goes smoothly as I wanted. However, I learned a lot oh things today. I learned the importance of friendship + The power of politics + Th power of media + Everything has duo paradigms, depends how you look to it and STAY RATIONAL all time. :)
Lolx.
But I am happy because I three groups of friends celebrated my birthday for me! So touching and happy..
Thanks all :)
21 year old! I am a man now! I will be fully practicing what I have promised to myself and will do my best to achieve all my dreams and goals! I will be give up any how! This is my promise to the 21 year old Ch'ng Winn Shern!
Note: Later on I will post some photos for my birthday.

EgoSky - Winn Shern

0 comments: