BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Speaker Corner - My Wishes



Day: Wednesday
Date: 30th of June 2010
I went for a soft skill activity called the Speaker's Corner.
This activity provides an opportunity to us to speak out anything that we want,m any topic and to enhance our communication and confidence. I took up this challenge and my topic - My Wishes.
These are my wishes for my birthday, so this is the first time I share my wishes publicly.
Today was an amazing experience. I was quite nervous in the beginning and when the momentum started to build, I was so confidence and spoke anything in my mind. So happy I made it!
I am also very happy to have good reviews and comments from the lecturer who join us for this activity. He told me that I should slow down my pace.
"A normal person speak 130- 140 words per minute" and I should hit that target. I will slow down my pace next time.
Below are some photos of me and also my other fren Neeru who also presented on this topic!
To all. go and try out this. It is interesting and fun! Most importantly you can build your confidence and practice your presentation skill which is so IMPORTANT in the future!






EgoSky - Winn Shern
30.06.2010

0 comments: